Store, Age and Display your wine in style with this versatile and stylish 42 Bottle Timber Wine Rack.
Made from Sustainably Sourced Pine and Toughened Steel, this complete wine storage system contains everything you need to create the modern and stylish Wine Rack pictured. Designed to comfortably hold up to 42 Bottles of Wine, this wine storage solution will compliment any Kitchen, Cellar or Bar.
- The fully assembled measurements of this wine rack are:
- Length: 61cm
- Width: 23.5cm
- Height: 61cm
With a total capacity of 42 bottles including 6 bottles along the top row.
This Wine Rack is available in a Natural Finish, Dark Mahogany Finish and a Black Onyx Finish to help you match the decor of any room.
This 42 Bottle Wine Rack from Wine Stash has been engineered to store your wine just off horizontal. Ensuring,
- The Cork will stay in partial contact with the wine, helping it remain moist, and not dry out - Meaning your wine will last longer!
- Entrapped air, formed by the wine’s ullage will remain on top of the bottle, allowing for a slower and more gradual maturation and oxidation process - Meaning your wine will taste better!
- Included free of charge is a full set of Neck Protector Clips. These simply attach to the wine rack and prevent the bottle from scratching. This modular wine rack can also be very easily connected to other wine racks with a set of connector clips. Enabling you to very quickly increase your wine storage capacity with this versatile wine rack.
This wine rack is available both pre-assembled and un-assembled. The un-assembled wine racks require at-home assembly which can become difficult. Assembly will take around 40 minutes to complete. Assembly is a simple snd straightforward process, however a rubber mallet is required which are available here.
- This wine rack is made from sustainable sourced materials. In addition, for every wine rack purchased at WineStash.com.au, we will plant a tree on your behalf to help with global reforestation. Help us reach our target of planting 100,000 trees in 2017.
You can learn more about our Corporate Social Responsibility Here.